Cute As A Cupcake Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas are cute like cupcakes . I love the merle color and strive to produce a beautiful, bold puppy with a good temperament that meets the breed's standards for size and conformation. You can write or call me at any time.

Cupcake, my sleepy chihuahua, Chihuahua, Animal, Dog
Cupcake, my sleeping chihuahua Chihuahua, Animal, Dog from www.pinterest.com

2,929 Likes · 9 talking about it. Here's how the monkey in one of the photos, which shows a chihuahua and a muffin, looks like: I love the color merle and strive to produce a beautiful, characterful puppy with a good temperament that meets breed standards for size and shape. .

I love the merle color and aim to produce a beautiful, striking puppy with an excellent temperament, that meets the breed's standards for size and conformation.


I love merle motif and try to produce it. 2879 Likes · 153 conversations about it. The cutest collection of chihuahua puppy videos, hope you like our puppy compilation, we can get 1000 likes on this video.

Our family is committed to creating the most stunning long and short hair Chihuahuas.


Sweet as chihuahua cupcakes. We had our first Chihuahua when my son was 4 years old! Sweet as chihuahua cupcakes.

Get Chihuahua Merle or French Bulldog Cream from this breeder!


IBM and Cloudight were the two monkeys who realized there was food in the picture, though IBM was a little creative with assumptions about takoyaki, gyoza, and cannoli. You can learn more about cute Chihuahuas and Frenchies on their website or contact them. I also breed Chihuahuas and Frenchies.

Hope you like our page.


2,929 Likes · 9 talking about it. About | cute like chihuahua cupcakes and frenchies | Kansas It is a fact that the Papillon/Chihuahua mix is ​​one of the cutest puppies around.

My name is Jaime and I own Cute As A Cupcake Chihuahua's And Frenchie's!


Chihuahuas and Cute Frenchies All puppies are sold as pets unless approved by my kennel. Prices start at $2,000 for a Chihuahua puppy and $3,500 for a pet deductible and upwards, regardless of coat, color, size, or gender.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post