Chip The Chihuahua

Escape from the Chihuahua . A patella luxation, also known as a luxating patella, is a patella luxation. Chippy, Wawa, Chip Wawa, Baby;

Chihuahua Chip
Chihuahua flea from iwantapounddog.blogspot.com

In addition to the usual dog food, she loves cheese. Current Position: I'm a Chihuahua puppy living in Chicago from Houston and enjoying life! A few days later, our big dog heard a deer in the woods outdoors and started barking ... so did the rest of my little Chihuahua.

Chihuahuas have large, round eyes and large, erect, high ears.


I drew it for lunch. Art (c) cydni rees chip (c) seen A few days later our big dog heard a deer in the woods outdoors and started barking ... like the rest of my little chihuahua.

Here are the top 10 chihuahua health issues that every Chihuahua owner should be aware of.


Chihuahuas are the smallest breed recognized by some dog clubs. Our mission and contact details. Chip the Elf Chihuahua posted:

I love this guy very much.


Bernie, a recently deceased laboratory hodgepodge. Share your videos with friends, family and the whole world. Please look again, because one day I will add a map with more elements to the map.

He also likes ice cream.


Meet the first City Hall Pet of the Month for 2019, Chip the Chihuahua! Chippy, Wawa, Chip Wawa, Baby; Here's a little more about him:

Flea the Chihuahua (Light Gaia).


7 pounds thick cigar, sweet and fluffy; Pathetically messy, but here we are. After 3 months of staring at myself through the windows and bars of my pen, I was finally able to play with my brother Rex.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post